Author: John Atack
This file contains the text of a brief booklet that was published by Atack some two years after the first edition of “A Piece of Blue Sky” (above) in 1990.
The paper booklet is extremely difficult to obtain, and may be classed as a collectors item. Consequently, this item is listed as ‘online only’.
Among other things, it sets out:
- The truth of Hubbard’s life, including his War Service Record)
- The early history of Dianetics and Scientology
- Atack’s views about Scientology’s use of ‘mind control’, social control and organised ‘dirty tricks’
- Scientology front groups (notably Narconon, a controversial ‘drug rehabilitation’ organisation recently accused of fraud and raided by US authorities
- Advice to families about relating to Scientologists